VLSI Training and Embedded Systems Training Overview
VLSIGuru Training Institute is a VLSI and Embedded Systems Training Institute based out of Bangalore. VLSIGuru was set up in 2012, offers industry standard, high quality, affordable training to graduates planning to make career in VLSI, Embedded systems and software testing domain. We have helped more than 1500+ students achieve their dreams so far.
VLSIGuru offers training in complete spectrum of VLSI flow from RTL design, Functional Verification, Formal Verification, GLS, Synthesis, STA, Physical Design, DFT, Custom Layout, Physical Verification and Post silicon validation.
VLSIGuru has the industry’s best embedded system training curriculum. It covers all aspects of Embedded systems including training on all industry standard micro-controllers, Embedded C, Standard peripheral protocols, industry standard boards, Linux drivers, RTOS and projects based on all these aspects.
Summary of courses offered:
- VLSI Front End:
- Courses on RTL Design & Functional Verification
- Verilog, SV, UVM, SystemC, Digitail Design, Analog Design
- VLSI Back End:
- Synthesis, STA
- Physical Design
- Custom Layout
- Physical Verification
- Post Silicon Validation
- Embedded Systems
- Courses covering complete spectrum of embedded systems.
- Software Testing
- PERL, Python, Shell, TCL
- Unix & Linux
- Networking and System Administration
- VLSI Front End:
Salient features of training at VLSIGuru Institute:
All trainers whom we associated with are currently working in industry and experts in their domains
Trained more than 700+ students in 2017, making VLSIGuru leader in VLSI Training
Only institute to have tools from both Synopsys and Mentor graphics.
All courses are offered at a fee less than 30% of any other established training institute.
All courses offered both Classroom and online mode. Course progress tracked using professional training management system.
- Course completion tracked using checklist targeted for each session
- Each session has a dedicated assignment, with questions based on basic to advanced concepts.
- Doubt clarification over mail, phone and teamviewer for live debug sessions
- Dedicated mentor for doubt clarification
Large number of Interview focused videos on all aspects of VLSI design including both front end and back end courses.
Only institute to have put all student phone numbers on Website(Testimonials)
All courses offered with large number of assignments with complete guidance, below is some of the courses and number of assignments covered in each course.
- Verilog: 23 Assignments covering all Verilog interview design questions
- SystemVerilog : 25+ detailed assignments on SV, protocols and projects
- UVM : 20+ detailed Assignments on UVM TB coding, UVM constructs, AHB, AHB Interconnect verification
- DFT : 15 assignments on Scan, ATPG, BIST
- Physical Design : 30 Assignments
- Detailed assignments for each course
Training involving industry standard protocols like PCIe, DDR, USB3.0, AXI, AHB, UFS, SATA, etc. Projects based on these protocols.
Projects are executed using industry standard flow, involving below steps:
- Specification reading
- Feature listing down
- Scenario listing down
- Coverage point, Assertions listing down
- Testplan Development
- Testbench Architecture development
- Testbench coding
- Testcase development
- Regression setup and debug
Training based on UNIX platform to give real industry feel
24X7 access to tools installed on server
Dedicated sessions focused on UNIX, Linux platforms, soft skill development, Scripting.
- VLSIGuru works with more than 50 VLSI companies, which includes major VLSI product and services companies. Institute has placed more than 400 students since 2012. Students have been placed in companies like Qualcomm, Cadence, AMD, Synopsys, UST Global, Aricent, Mirafra, HCL, Eximius, Cerium, Altran, Sevitech, TVS, Tessolve, Infosemi, MOSChip, etc