Debug Techniques Training
A Verification engineer spends almost 70% of the time in test case development, debug and coverage closure. Learning smart ways of debugging improves the engineer’s productivity significantly. Four weeks course with focus on all the aspects of SOC, Module, GLS and Low power verification debug techniques. Debug concepts will be learnt using Synopsys and Mentor tools. Hands on labs with participants working on various debug aspects.
- SOC Debug
- Tarmac log and List file debug
- Understanding scatter file
- Creating a good DO or RC file.
- IP or Module verification debug
- Schematic tracing
- Data flow and RTL file tracing
- Simulation time reduction techniques
- List file and PERL script to analyse
- Control paths and data paths
- Script to analyse the log errors
- Using UVM_FILE and File handling functions
- GLS debug
- Sanity checks before detailed debug
- How to trace x-propagation effectively
- Verdi based debug
- Force and release concept
- Debugging uninitialized flops
- Low power debug
|Course||Debug Techniques Training|
|Next Batch||21/Nov ( Register for demo session )|
|Session timings||9AM to 12:30PM, Saturday, Sunday|
|Mode of Training||Live online training|
|Fee||INR 6000 +GST at 18%|
|Certificate||Issued based on evaluation test post course completion|
|Trainer||14+ years exp in RTL design & Functional verification|
What are the Course Prerequisites?
- Prior knowledge of functional verification flow.
- How to run simulations, understanding of test case flow.
What if I miss few sessions during course?
- Each session of course is recorded, missed session videos will be shared
Course has started few weeks back, can I still join the course in between?
- Yes, You will have option to view the recorded videos of course for the sessions missed
- You will have option to repeat the course any time in next 1 year
Do you offer support after course completion?
- Yes, Course fee also includes support for doubt clarification sessions even after course completion
- You have option to mail you queries
- Option to meet in person to clarify doubts
- 14+ years of rich experience of working in Functional Verification domain across various mobile, networking, high speed peripheral domains.
- Experience of working on functional verification of Multiple Complex SOCs, multiple Sub systems
- Experience of working on multiple complex module level projects