ARM processors are at the heart of every portable electronic device, like mobiles, switches, and portable devices. Low power consumption is the very critical requriements of all battery powered portable devices. This is the most important characteristic of ARM processor that leads to its wide usage in all portable devices. ARM processors are also widely used in embedded systems applications. The current requirements of embedded systems require ARM processors to do much more than the simple phone processor. The ARM Architecture Training course covers wide range of processors comprising the ARMv7 & ARMv8 architectures.
The ARM Architecture Training course also gives overview of how ARM processors are targeted across various SoC requirements. It also gives quick overview of how ARM architecture is different with Intel standard IA32 architecture
ARM Architecture Overview
- ARMv8-A architecture overview.
- ARM Processor Booting.
- CPUSS Architectures.
- ARMv8 registers.
- ARMv7 and ARMv8 Exception model.
- A32 and A64 Instruction set architecture overview.
- ARM Memory Management Unit(MMU).
- Translation tables.
- Address translations.
- ARM Memory Model.
- Memory Types.
- Memory attributes – Cacheability, Shareable.
- L1 and L2 Caches.
- Cache coherency.
- Generic interrupt Controller.
- GIC Architecture.
- Different types of Interrupts.
- Interrupt handler.
- ARM compiler, Linker basics.
- Scatter files, stack and heap
- lst file, tarmac log.
VG-ARM(ARM Architecture Training):
- Course is offered as both Classroom and Online course
- Next Batch: 05/October
- Duration: 5 Weeks, 4 Hours on Saturday & Sunday
- Fee : INR 10,000
- Certificate of course completion
- Options to repeat the course with no additional fee
- Registration after attending demo session
- Option for prior registration by paying 25% of course fee
What are the Course Prerequisites?
- Expertise on any processor architecture, 8086, etc
- Exposure to basic assembly coding, instruction set, etc
Does course cover practical sessions on ARM Architecture?
- Each aspect of course is supported by lot of practical examples
- ARM boards used to implement the examples
What if I miss few sessions during course?
Each session of course is recorded, missed session videos will be shared
Course has started few weeks back, can I still join the course in between?
- Yes, You will have option to view the recorded videos of course for the sessions missed
- You will have option to repeat the course any time in next 1 year
Do you offer support after course completion?
- Yes, Course fee also includes support for doubt clarification sessions even after course completion
- You have option to mail you queries
- Option to meet in person to clarify doubts
Course Material Shared:
- ARM Architecture Training Docs
- ARM Course Presentation
- Design & Verification engineers looking to gets certified on ARM
- Engineers with prior experience in Module leve verification looking to explore ARM & SOC verification.
- 15+ years of rich experience of working in Functional Verification domain across various mobile, networking, high speed peripheral domains.
- Experience of working on functional verification of Multiple Complex SOCs, multiple Sub systems
- Experience of working on multiple complex module level projects