USB2.0 Protocol Training and USB Core verification using SV and UVM
(Classroom & Online training)
- Duration: 5 weeks
- Demo Session: Adhoc
- Currently there is no live sessions planned. You may enrol for e-learning course for self paced learning, with option to join upcoming batch with no additional cost.
- Mode of Training: Course offered as Recorded videos
- Student progress tracked using Checklist & weekly assignments
- Fee : INR 9,000 +GST at 18%
- Course involves 2 aspects:
- Training on USB2.0 protocol.
- USB2.0 Core functional verification using SV & UVM
- Design Architecture overview
- Feature listing down
- Verification plan & Test plan development
- Test bench Architecture
- Test bench component coding
- Test case coding & debug
- Coverage analysis
- Course also involves 4 assignments covering USB protocol and USB core verification.
- 12+ year’s exp. of working in functional verification with exposure to multiple SOC, Subsystem and module level verification projects.
- Working professional looking to widen exposure/gain expertize USB protocol and gain hands on exposure to complex module verification.
- Course pre-requisites?
- Exposure to SV & UVM constructs.
- Exposure to setting up TB environment using SV & UVM
- What if few sessions are missed?
- Missed sessions will be backed up.
For further details & course registration:
- Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 9986194191