Ethernet MAC Functional Verification
Ethernet MAC is 10/100Mbps capable design consisting of five sub modules including MAC module, MII, transmit, receive and control module. Course will start with Ethernet MAC protocol understanding. This project provides student with detailed exposure to complete functional verification flow starting from reading the specification till coverage report generation and regression analysis. Student will get exposure to regression setup, coverage analysis and scoreboard development. This project is also good for working professionals whose work is generally confined to limited aspects of verification flow and want to get quick hands on exposure to complete flow.
- Ethernet MAC Specification detailed overview
- Design specification
- Listing down features, scenarios
- Developing testplan
- Testbench architecture
- Testbench component coding
- Functional coverage coding
- Register model coding and integration
- Assertion development
- Testbench component integration
- Sanity Testcase coding
- Functional Testcase coding
- Regression setup using Python
- Regression debug
- coverage report generation and analysis
|Course||Ethernet MAC 10/10Mbps|
|Next Batch||course offered in e-learning mode|
|Mode of Training||Currently course is offered in recorded videos with live doubt clarification sessions|
|Fee||INR 6000 +GST at 18%|
|Certificate||Issued based on 50% assignment completion as criteria|
|Trainer||12+ Years exp in RTL design & Functional verification|
What are the Course Prerequisites?
- Exposure to standard bus protocols
- Exposure to Testbench component coding using SystemVerilog
Will the trainer be accessible for doubt clarification?
- Yes, trainer will be accessible over phone and email for doubt clarification.
- Typically you can expect response within 4 hours.
Do you offer support after course completion?
- Yes, Course fee also includes support for doubt clarification sessions even after course completion
- You have option to mail you queries
- Option to meet in person to clarify doubts
- Ethernet MAC specification
- Course Presentation
- Verification plan
- Complete testbench code
- 10+ years of rich experience of working in Functional Verification domain across various mobile, networking, high speed peripheral domains.
- Experience of working on functional verification of Multiple Complex SOCs, multiple Sub systems
- Experience of working on multiple complex module level projects