Ansys RedHawk training is a 8 weeks training program targeted for standard power noise and reliability sign-off solution for SOC designs. RedHawk helps create high-performance SoCs which are power efficient and reliable for electromigration, thermal and electrostatic discharge issues. RedHawk is the sign-off solution for all the foundries. RedHawk’s advanced Distributed Machine Processing (DMP) enables significantly higher capacity and better performance for full-chip IR/dynamic voltage drop, power/signal electromigration (EM) and electrostatic discharge (ESD) analyses.
RedHawk training will focus on all the aspects Power integrity, and IR drop analysis.
Power Integrity and IR Drop Analysis Theory
1.Overview of Redhawk and Basics of Power , EM, IR.(Theory : 3 hrs)
1. Static EM/IR Analysis.(6hrs)
2. Dynamic EM/IR Vectorless Analysis Single Cycle.(6hrs)
Course is offered in both classroom and online training
|Power Integrity and IR Drop(RedHawk) Training|
|Demo Session||29/June (9 AM – 1 PM)|
|Online evaluation test|
|Course admission||Based on entrance test performance|
|Course commencement date||30/June|
|Saturday & Sunday(9AM – 5PM) India time|
|9AM – 1PM (Theory session offered by trainer)|
|2PM – 5PM (Lab & tool based session guided by trainer). Students from US will get support in different time.|
|Students will take the weekday tests and assignments from home.|
|Students can also get support on complete project flow during weekdays in evenings.|
|New batch starts||Every 10 Weeks|
|RedHawk Basics Course
|INR 5000 (All inclusive) (Classroom training)
INR 6000 (All inclusive) (Online training)
|RedHawk Advanced Course
|INR 15000 (All inclusive) (Classroom training)
INR 18000 (All inclusive) (Online training)
|Tools||Ansys RedHawk, Synopsys ICC|
|Mode of training||Classroom training at VLSIGuru Institute, ORR, Banaswadi|
|Online training using live gotomeeting sessions|
|Tool Access||Tool access for 12 months at the institute|
|Certificate||Issued based on performance in evaluation tests|
|Evaluation tests||2 (one in the middle of the course, another towards end of the course)|
|Placement support||Job opportunity in at least 6 companies. Further job Support till students gets job.|
|Trainer||15+ Years of industrial experience|
Do you offer support after course completion?
- Student continues to get job support till they find job. No limitation on number of job opportunities provided.
Why course fee very less compared to other institutes?
- Most of the times, reasoning for any institute to charge higher fee(excess of 1 lakh) is tool cost is high. It is not true.
- VLSIGuru believes in creating educational model which is affordable and, sustainable in the long run. It has been a success since we started training in 2012. Since then we have trained 2400+ students in VLSI alone. We estimate to train 1200 students in 2018.
- Institute owns the office facility, hence we avoid rental expense. Keeping it aside, we also find it difficult to comprehend why course fee should be in excess of 1 Lakh.
What are the Course Prerequisites?
- Good understanding VLSI Technology basics(CMOS, FinFET, etc)
- Digital design concepts
What if I miss few sessions during course?
- Each session of course is recorded, missed session videos will be shared
Course has started few weeks back, can I still join the course in between?
- Yes, You will have option to view the recorded videos of course for the sessions missed
- You will have option to repeat the course any time in next 1 year
- Trainer with 7+ years of extensive experience on power integrity and IR drop analysis.