USB2.0 & USB3.0 Training
mention of USB, PCIe, DDR in resume opens up quite of few job opportunities..that is the importance of these protocols in current SoCs..
All high speed protocols like USB3, PCIe, SATA, UFS, etc are all based on OSI architecture. Course focus on teaching all the required concepts of different layers in USB. Course also cover design & testbench implmentation for Protocol, link and physical layers of USB.
- USB Protocol, Link, Physical layers
- Design implementation for all layers
- Testbench component coding for all layers
|Course||USB4 Protocol Training|
|Next Batch||Adhoc |
Currently there is no live sessions planned. You may enrol for e-learning course for self paced learning, with option to join upcoming batch with no additional cost. Trainer will be accessible for doubt clarifications.
|Mode of Training||Course offered as recorded Videos for self paced learning|
What are the Course Prerequisites?
- Exposure to standard bus protocols
- Exposure to Testbench component coding using SystemVerilog
What if I miss few sessions during course?
- Each session of course is recorded, missed session videos will be shared
Course has started few weeks back, can I still join the course in between?
- Yes, You will have option to view the recorded videos of course for the sessions missed
- You will have option to repeat the course any time in next 1 year
Do you offer support after course completion?
- Yes, Course fee also includes support for doubt clarification sessions even after course completion
- You have option to mail you queries
- Option to meet in person to clarify doubts
USB2, USB3, and USB4 specification
USB quick reference manual
- 10+ years of rich experience of working in Functional Verification domain across various mobile, networking, high speed peripheral domains.
- Experience of working on functional verification of Multiple Complex SOCs, multiple Sub systems
- Experience of working on multiple complex module level projects