Those looking for placement support from the institute need to participate in mock interviews. As part of this some of you will be taking the interviews and some will be attending the interviews.
How it works:
- You need to spend at most 1.5 hours a week(45 minutes to take interview and 45 minutes to give interview).
- Institute admin schedules an interview and sends the schedule over email
- You need to take interview or you need to attend the interview as per the schedule.
- Admin will provide you with questionnaire for the interviews that you need to take.
- You need to fill the feedback form if you have taken the interview.
- There will be a discussion session related to the interview questions once every 2 weeks.
- Please take these interviews seriously, do not take them as fun activity. It will have great impact on your actual interview performance.
Why it is done?
- Mock interviews help you get prepared for the actual interviews.
- Given limited resources(trainers) in the institute, it is practically difficult for us to have trainer take all the interviews. Hence we are asking some students to take the mock interviews based on provided question list.
- It helps both the participants improve their communication skills and technical skills.
Request everyone to cooperate in this initiative.