4 Days Training and Workshops(Classroom & Online training)
- 4 day short courses offered in various domains ranging from VLSI, Embedded Systems and Software
- Targeted for engineers planning to attend interviews and ramp up in quick duration
- Complete course organized in 2 weekends (2 Saturday’s & 2 Sunday’s)
- Training provided by industry experts with 10+ years of relevant experience.
- All courses offered in both online & classroom mode
- Focused on both theoretical and practical aspects
Schedule & registration:
- Duration: 4 Days, 7 Hours per Day(3.5 hours of training, 3.5 hours practicals/labs)
- Live online Training sessions
- Student progress tracked using Checklist & assignments
- Fee : Please check individual course page.
- Registration: Mail: email@example.com Phone: 9986194191 Subject: Course name
Training & workshops offered in below aspects. Refer to training page for schedule:
VLSI Front End:
- Advanced Digital Design
- Analog & RF Design
- SystemVerilog assertion based verification
- Low power verification
- Formal verification
- RTL Design & SystemC modeling
- SOC Verification
- Gate Level Simulations
- ARM Architecture
- ARM Instructions and Assembly programming
- RTL Simulation debug concepts on Verdi, schematic tracing.
- Physical Design
- Synthesis & STA
- Custom Layout
- Post Silicon Validation
Standard Bus Protocols:
- AMBA (AXI, AHB, APB)
IOT & Embedded Systems:
- Embedded Systems
- ARM Board based projects
- C & C++
General Skill development:
- Website development using HTML, WordPress
- Aptitude for Interviews
- How this 4 day training & workshop courses help?
- Majority of job profiles involve an engineer working on similar task for most of the career, unless he/she changes the team or career. This kind of work assignment works best for every company, however it does help engineer develop wider exposure to domain. For ex an engineer working on Gate level simulations, will not get option to work on other aspects of verification. At later point of career if he/she wishes to switch career, candidate does not get opportunities for lack of exposure to other domains.
- Help engineer develop required skill set in short duration of time and candidate will be ready to start on the work profile.
- Makes engineer ready for interviews in short duration.
- What if few sessions missed?
- Majority of courses are repeated once every 3 to 6 months. Student can repeat with no additional fee.
- Sessions are recorded, student has option to view recorded videos.
- Do I get support after course completion?
- Yes. Student will get support in both theoretical aspects of course and also help with solving the course assignments.
- Trainers with 10+ years of relevant experience or strong technical expertise(for lesser experience)