Embedded Systems and IOT Workshop
(Classroom & Online training)
Course Schedule & registration:
- Duration: 16 Hours (8:30AM – 12:30PM on 29/Apr, 30/Apr, 6/May, 7/May)
- Classroom training and Live online Training sessions
- Student progress tracked using Checklist & assignments
- Fee : INR 2500 / $50
- Registration: Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 9986194191
- Students attending in class: 8:15 AM, 29/Apr at institute(www.vlsiguru.com/contact)
- Students attending online, please initiate fee transfer to below account.
Account Name: SOCDV Technologies
Account Number: 64211354057
Bank: State bank of Mysore, Horamavu, Bangalore
IFSC Code: SBMY0040807
- Each aspect below discussed using practical applications
1. What is IoT, What is an embedded system, Real Time system and IoT
2. How is data collected from sensors and stored in open source platforms
3. How to use Arduino to create embedded projects.
4. How to make Arduino IoT Ready
a. Using a smart phone
b. Using Wifi Module
c. Using Raspberry Pi
5. How to integrate embedded systems with Social media like twitter, facebook Telegram
6. Controlling a electrical equipment like a light/AC etc using smart phone
7. Network architecture needed for IoT and IPV6
8. Various sensors & boards available for IoT (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Freedom board from Freescale)
9. Secure IoT
10. Health monitoring using wearable devices
11. Introduction to TCP/IP and network programming for IoT (If we have time)
12. Real Time communication using Web Brower on embedded devices (If we have time)
- BTech & MTech freshers looking for career opportunities in Embedded System domains
- People wanting to learn Embedded Systems for creating interesting projects.
- How this course helps?
- What if few sessions missed?
- Course is organized once every 3 months. Student can repeat with no additional fee.
- Girish Kumar, Founder I2OT Labs, Visiting faculty @ IIIT Bangalore