Below is the guidelines for students attending course online using gotomeeting. Institute holds the right to dismiss an attendee if they fail to follow below guidelines.
- Student should always switch on webcam. Student should be clearly visible in the video. Please do not focus webcam to some other area(ex: ceiling, etc).
- Student should always join the meeting by their complete name as in the institute records.
- Trainer at times sends a message to check if the student is connected to the session. Student should reply ‘yes’
- Student should always be in mute, unless they want to raise a question.
- Student should not post the meeting link in whatsapp group or should not share the link with any other student. If some other student is not getting a link, it is for a reason.
- ABOVE GUIDELINES APPLIES TO EVERY SESSION YOU ATTEND, IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER INSTITUTE CHECKS IT OR NOT. PLEASE DO NOT COMPLAIN IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES AND YOU ARE REMOVED FROM THE SESSION.