How VLSIGuru Institute Online training works:
- Online training sessions are live and interactive sessions.
- Training is offered using gotomeeting sessions.
- Session link will be shared to participant 10 minutes before the session start time. Participant will connect to session using this link.
- Participant does not require any other software to be installed. It only requires internet connection of 1Mbps+ speed.
- Sessions can be connected from mobile phone as well.
Below is the guidelines for students attending course online. Institute holds the right to dismiss an attendee if they fail to follow below guidelines.
- Student should always switch on webcam. Student should be clearly visible in the video. Please do not focus webcam to some other area(ex: ceiling, etc).
- Student should always join the meeting by their complete name as in the institute records.
- Trainer at times sends a message to check if the student is connected to the session. Student should reply ‘yes’
- Student should always be in mute, unless they want to raise a question.
- Student should not post the meeting link in whatsapp group or should not share the link with any other student. If some other student is not getting a link, it is for a reason.
- ABOVE GUIDELINES APPLIES TO EVERY SESSION YOU ATTEND, IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER INSTITUTE CHECKS IT OR NOT. PLEASE DO NOT COMPLAIN IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES AND YOU ARE REMOVED FROM THE SESSION.