Verilog And Advanced Digital Training
(Classroom & Online live Training)
Course Schedule & Fee:
- Course: VLSIGuru Institute 6 weeks summer internship & training in VLSI
- Duration : 6 Weeks | Schedule : 4 sessions per week & 3 hours per session
- Fee : INR 7,000/- (including service tax)
- Course start date : 26/May | Course End Date: 30/June
- Demo Session: 26/May, 1:00PM to 5:00PM (Both classroom and online training at same time)
- Registration : Mail: email@example.com
- Students attending in the class will register at institute
- Students attending online: Initiate Fee transfer after attending demo session on 26/May
- Online training offered using gotomeeting
- Verilog for Design and Verification
Verilog Language Constructs
- Introduction to Verilog HDL | Module | Data Types | Verilog Operators
- Dataflow Modeling | Behavioral Modeling | Gate Level Modeling
- Structural Modeling | Operators | Assignment Statements | procedural statements | always | initial | delay modeling | compiler directives | System Tasks & functions | Compiler Directives |File Input & Output | State Machines | Verilog Registers | Table | Primitives | Generate | Systems tasks & functions | Synthesis | PLI & VPI | | Design implementation using RTL | Testbench coding
Design & Verification Projects covered (Tool used: Mentor graphics Questasim)
- Flipflop & registers | Various Counters | PISO | POSI | Standard combinational circuits | Dual Port RAM | Pattern Detector |Vending Machine | Traffic Light controller | CRC generation
- Watchdog timer | Synchronous FIFO | Asynchronous FIFO | Interrupt Controller | SPI Controller | I2C Controller | UART Controller
Advanced Digital Design
- Numbering system | Karnaugh maps | Timing diagrams | Pipelining | Flipflop
- Latch | Various types of FF’s, Latch’s | Various Counters (applications) | FIFO
- Data transfer synchronization between components | Race condition
- Meta stability | Multiplexer, Using MUX to create various gates, FF | Decoder, encoder, priority decoder | Parity generation | Half adder, full adder | Truth table for HA, FA, Mux, counters | Buffer, inverter | PLL, VCO, clock generation
- Clock multiplication | Clock division | clock domain crossing | Reset | Power management in SOC | State machines | Register
- Memories | Synthesis | Predict design output | Gate level simulations
- Debugging incorrect designs | Clock distribution | Active low and active high
- PISO, SIPO | Comparator | Designing circuits for various requirements
- CRC calculation logic | Pattern detector FSM
Analog Design Training
- Basics & Introduction to domains of analysis(Time, Frequency, S-domain)
- MOSFETS I-V characteristics and operating point analysis | MOS Device Operation | RC Circuits | Threshold Voltage (Body Effect)
- Device Ron | MOS Device as Current Source & Sink | MOS Current Mirrors | Differential Amplifier & Two Stage Differential Amplifiers | Voltage & Current Reference Generators (BG) | Voltage Regulators Design Basic
- CMOS process technology | CMOS Based circuits
- Simple CMOS amplifier topologies | MOSFET in deep submicron technology
- Differential Amplifiers | Feedback | Understanding SPICE simulations(AC, DC, Transient, Noise)
VLSI Summer Training Overview Video:
- Why Fresher should do this course?
- Course will help bridge the industry – academia gap, helps student gain knowledge as for industry expectations. In general what is covered as part of graduate course curriculum is not sufficient.
- Every VLSI Design is driven by a set of common digital and analog design concepts, this course helps student gain good understanding on above concepts, hence making it easier to ramp up on any complex design.
- Course will give student with exposure to standard designs like FIFO, State machines, controllers, etc. This will help student choose right Btech/MTech project, which will add lot of value addition to student’s resume.
- Majority of VLSI fresher interviews focus on digital design concepts, Verilog and basics of Analog circuits. This course will make student proficient with all these concepts.
- Target audience?
- 4th and 6th semester BTech/BE students seeking summer internship
- 2nd semester MTech/ME students seeing full time internship
- Any graduate passionate about VLSI and does not know where to start.
- What if few sessions missed?
- Missed sessions are covered by backup sessions.
For Further Details:
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone & Whatsapp: 9986194191
- Address: #25, 1D Main road, Vijaya Bank Colony Extn, Horamavu, Bangalore – 43