UNIX & LINUX Training with hands on Labs (Classroom & Online training)
Course Schedule & registration:
- Duration: 2 Days, 16 Hours (28/Jan, 04/Feb)
- Live online Training sessions
- Student progress tracked using Checklist & weekly assignments
- Fee : INR 800 / $15
- Registration: Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 9986194191
Course Content (covers all the aspects required for VLSI/Embedded/Software jobs)
- Unix Operating System, Kernel
- Unix Shells, RC files
- Shell scripting basics (as required for job)
- Unix Directory structure, hard/soft links
- Xterm, Xhost, commonly used commands
- Text editors
- Revision Management
- Makefile, Cronjob
- Mapping Unix directories, file with Gvim editor
- FTP, SCP, Mail, Compress, sleep, regular expressions
- LSF, Batch submission, Process monitoring
- Revision Management with hands on labs
- 6 Hours of dedicated Lab sessions covering all above aspects
- 8 assignments
- Engineers with only Windows OS exposure, and would like to get hands on exposure to UNIX.
- How this course helps?
- Majority of VLSI/Embedded/Software jobs, complete project execution happens in Unix/Linux environment, which requires engineer to be familiar with majority of Unix concepts listed in course content above.
- Windows is only used for outlook, document reading and net browsing.
- Course will cover all above aspects including hands on exercises for all above topics
- A fresher with only Windows exposure finds it difficult to cope with UNIX platform. Majority of times companies assume that engineer (even a fresher) is familiar with UNIX, hence don’t plan a separate UNIX training. Hence fresher finds it really hard to cope with project rampup.
- Engineer with good UNIX exposure is in general more efficient and can make best utilization of time. Hence improve work-life balance.
- What if few sessions missed?
- Course is organized once every 3 months. Student can repeat with no additional fee.
- System and Network Administrator with more than 12+ years of exp.