AMBA Protocol training is structured to enable engineers gain perfection in AXI, AHB & APB protocols. The fact that 95%+ designs have ARM processors makes it essential for every design & verification engineer to have detailed understanding on AXI & AHB protocols. The fact that SoC design debug and testbench component coding in most cases involves either AXI and/or AHB protocols, and also majority of interviews starts with AXI or AHB specific questions. All this makes it essential for every VLSI engineer to have good working knowledge of these protocols. Having these protocols mentioned in resume make big difference in number of opportunities that opens up with it.
AMB Protocol training course focuses on teaching protocol concepts, features, timing diagrams from basic to advanced. Course also focus on teaching protocol testbench development concepts. Student has flexbility to choose specific protocol aswell.
Student has flexibility to choose course syllabus.
- Schedule & course structure is decided as per student convinience
- Fee & Course Duration: Depends on course structure
- Tools : Questasim(Mentor Graphics)
- Access to tool using remote connection
- Certificate of course completion
- Options to repeat the course without additional fee
- Attend Demo Session before registering for course.
What are the Course Prerequisites?
- Exposure to any bus protocols like I2C, SPI, etc
- Exposure to digital design concepts
Does course cover practical sessions on protocols?
Dedicated sessions planned to train student on Protocol specific TB component coding
What if I miss few sessions during course?
Each session of course is recorded, missed session videos will be shared
Course has started few weeks back, can I still join the course in between?
- Yes, You will have option to view the recorded videos of course for the sessions missed
- You will have option to repeat the course any time in next 1 year
Do you offer support after course completion?
- Yes, Course fee also includes support for doubt clarification sessions even after course completion
- You have option to mail you queries
- Option to meet in person to clarify doubts
Course Material Shared
- AXI, AHB, APB protocol specifications
- VIP/UVC code for AXI, AHB, & APB protocols
- Short notes/checklist for each protocol
- Verification engineers with no prior exposure to any AMBA protocol.
- Verification engineers looking for better career opportunities, and looking to improve their profiel
- Engineering college faculty looking to enhance their VLSI skill set
- 10+ years of rich experience of working in Functional Verification domain across various mobile, networking, high speed peripheral domains.
- Experience of working on functional verification of Multiple Complex SOCs, multiple Sub systems
- Experience of working on multiple complex module level projects